562 944 0351 5321
At Biola since:
Describe your job:
Responsible for managing the subscriptions database and webstores for the Journal of Psychology & Theology, Christian Education Journal, Journal of Spiritual Formation and Soul Care and the upcoming Great Commission Research Journal
Five most influential books, movies or songs:
- Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon
- Angel Unaware by Dale Roger Evans
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles
- Stiff: The Curious Life of Cadavers by Mary Roach
(could and should have listed all three Journals ☺)
What inspires me?
Beauty in nature, sweet breath of newborn babies, working in an environment with amazingly creative individuals
The best thing about my job is:
hearing from satisfied customers how an article or journal has reached someone in a remote or hostile country or helped them personally further their education.
If I could be any place in the world right now, where would it be?
On the beach in Hawaii – any island
Most influential person in your life and why?
We’ve been together for 28 years, were saved together, baptized together, raised children together..all of life’s major milestones, we’ve done together.
If I could pick any actor to play me in the movie of my life, who would it be?
Sally Fields or Lucille Ball – seem a lot like me
Customer is always right, send out another copy
Top Three Favorite Projects I’ve worked on at Biola:
- Getting journals out (Spring/Fall for CEJ/SFJ and Spring/Summer/Fall & Winter for JPT
- Commencement – small part but always a joy to see students successfully graduate
- Inauguration of Dr. Corey – an honor to work with the symbolic emblems