Manager of University Advertising
562 777 4058
At Biola since:
Describe your job:
I manage the planning, production, placement, and payment of advertising for Biola University's undergraduate, graduate, and BOLD programs.
Five most influential books, movies or songs:
- Goodwill Hunting (movie)
- The Holy Bible (book)
- Too Close to See by Strung-Out (song)
- Identity Crisis by Thrice (song)
- The Original Jesus: The Life and Vision of a Revolutionary by N.T.Wright (book)
What inspires me?
People who can forgive easily, opportunities to better myself, heavy metal music.
The best thing about my job is:
the people, the short drive, the perks of working at a university (gym, library, caf, being in a younger atmosphere), the opportunity to create campaigns that bring students to a great institution like Biola.
If I could be any place in the world right now, where would it be?
A beach....hanging with people I love.
Most influential person in your life and why?
My mom and dad. Sorry. I know that's two people.
Their love, their support, their kindness, their grace..and not just to me..but to everyone around them.
If I could pick any actor to play me in the movie of my life, who would it be?
"Let's test it."
Top Three Favorite Projects I’ve worked on at Biola:
- Biola's billboard campaigns (06, 07 and 08)
- Producing Biola's first online ads
- Managing, testing and improving the undergraduate search piece each year.