Step 1: Check the Campus Calendar
Step 2: Contact Campus Coordination
Use the Event Wizard form found on 25Live to make a formal request with the Campus Coordinator and Event Services. Provide specifics of event: date/day, time, preferred location, type of event, content of program, schedule, expected guest count, and resources required.
Things to Consider:
- Physical Setup: Tables, Chairs, Trashcans, Podium(s), Power, Etc.
- Technical Setup: Mics, Music, Audio Recording, Lighting, Video/Projection, Etc.
- Additional reservation time necessary for setup and take down of resources.
- Special cleaning prior to, during, and/or after the event
- After-hours access
- Reserved parking spaces (forms available on the "Forms" tab of my.Biola)
- Dedicated officer patrol needed (at an additional charge). Depending on the nature of the event, this may be required.
Note: All events should be planned at least three weeks in advance. Large events should be arranged with Campus Coordination several months in advance. See Section 6.25.
Step 3: Contact University Communications Marketing
Contact UCM for help with marketing the event including event filming and photography and posting the event on the events calendar located on Biola's website. For more information, see Section 6.5 or go to http://offices.biola.edu/ucm/.
Step 4: Contact Catering
Bon Appètit arranges for all catering needs. Order catering at https://biolacampuscatering.catertrax.com or contact the Catering Manager at extension 5797.
Step 5: Review Your Arrangements
Once the event is confirmed, please review the event information and communicate any necessary changes. Any changes to the time, date, location of the event, or needed resources must be sent to the Campus Coordinator on the latest correspondence of the Campus Coordination Confirmation email.
To cancel an event altogether, please notify the Campus Coordinator. Note: any large changes to equipment setup and any changes, whatsoever, to the time, date, and location of the event will require reassessment by the Event Services Team and Campus Coordination.