What other scholarships can you apply for outside Biola? Here are the top paying scholarships Biola students are receiving. Click on the scholarship names to visit these organizations’ websites to learn more:
SEARCH OUR DATABASE OF SCHOLARSHIPS OUTSIDE OF BIOLA
We have a helpful resource available to search for scholarships outside of Biola. You can access it by going to biola.academicworks.com/opportunities/external
HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
- Horatio Alger Association: High School Seniors. October 25th Deadline.
- Coca-Cola Scholarship: High School seniors. Up to $20,000. Apply by October 31, 2017.
- Dell Scholars Program: High School seniors. Up to $20,000. Apply by January 15, 2018.
- National Merit Scholarship: High school students. Based on PSAT/NMSQT scores; must be a Finalist as determined by NMSC. Up to $2,500.
- Daniels Fund: High School seniors from CO, NM, UT, or WY. Amount varies based on need. Apply by November 30, 2017.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities: High School seniors. $1,000+. Apply by January 2018.
- GE-Regan Foundation Scholarship Program: Open to high school seniors. Up to $10,000 renewable each year.
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Scholars Program: Open to high school seniors graduating from a high school in Ventura County, California. Homeschooled students in the county are eligible to apply. $1,000-$10,000 non-renewable.
NEW AND CONTINUING STUDENTS
- TELACU: High School seniors may receive renewable scholarships with a Biola match. College Juniors and Seniors pursuing degrees in Business or Engineering may apply for the Toyota/TELACU Scholarship. Deadline – January–March 2018/TBD.
- Christian Community Credit Union: New and continuing students. Up to $1,000/year. Must have a checking/debit account with CCCU. Apply by March 31, 2018.
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company: New and continuing students. Various scholarships awarded to students who have shown commitment to specific communities or causes. Must live in area serviced by PG&E. February 2018 deadline.
- SMART: Undergrad and graduate students pursuing degrees related to science, mathematics, and research transformation (STEM). Up to full tuition. December 1, 2017 deadline.
MAJOR BANKS AND CREDIT LENDERS WHO OFFER SCHOLARSHIPS
Schools First Federal Credit Union; US Bank, Discover