FINANCIAL LITERACY MODULE INSTRUCTIONS
Due to current technical difficulties, there is a two week delay for the Financial Aid Office to receive electronic confirmation of the Financial Literacy Module requirement. To expedite, we recommend students print out the certificates of completion and submit to the Financial Aid Office with their Biola ID number included.
1) You will need to use a compatible browser, such as Firefox 3 or above, or Internet Explorer 7 or 8. You may not use chrome.
2) In a compatible browser, navigate to mytg.tgslc.org
3) Select the login button for Students, Families, and Borrowers:
4) If you have not done so, create a User ID by clicking on “New User Registration,” and complete the registration process. Otherwise, Login by entering your User ID and Password.
5) Select the “Launch Learning Center Button.”
6) Complete the requested information, including your Special Access Code (CUBIOLAFINL1) at step 5, and click Continue. If you have visited the Learning Center before on the myTG? landing page select the Update your Learning Center Profile link under the Launch Learning Center button. This will take you to your profile where you can enter the Special Access Code before accessing the Learning Center. Please Note: you are required to answer the "I am a" student type question; however, the rest of the information is optional.
7) Click on the “Launch Learning Center” button again. You may need to enable pop ups before the Course Catalog will appear.
8) At this point, the TC Learning Center should pop up in a new window. Click on “Course Catalog.”
9) Complete the “Credit Basics” module by clicking on the title, and then on the “Enroll” button. Then, you can launch the module by clicking on the name of the course, “Credit Basics.” When you have completed that module, do the same thing for the “Credit Basics Quiz.”
Only with a full viewing of the Credit Basics module and a perfect score (100) on the Credit Basics Quiz will the requirement be counted as being successfully completed.