Click a link on the left to get information specific to your school.
For information regarding tuition and costs, please refer to the Biola graduate admissions website.
1. Students complete FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov. Biola University federal code (001122) must be entered on the FAFSA to send the information to Biola.
2. Biola Financial Aid Office (FAO) receives FAFSA, reviews student and family information and sends notification to students of documents to complete and submit. New students will also receive an estimated financial aid offer based on the FAFSA information (Students must be accepted to Biola University by the Office of Admissions before the FAFSA will be reviewed.)
3. Students complete and submit requested documents. Financial aid forms can be found here . Forms are interactive, when opened with Acrobat Reader.
4 Biola FAO reviews submitted documentation. At this time, additional information or clarification may be requested. Once all information is complete, Biola FAO will award confirmed financial aid.
5. Biola FAO sends confirmed Financial Aid Award Letter to students.
6. Students complete loan applications as necessary. Note: Loan applications should be completed no later than July 1st -- even if aid is not yet confirmed -- if the loan is needed for enrollment down payment.
7. Students must notify Biola FAO of any changes to housing plans.
8. Confirmed aid will automatically be used toward your school bill during Enrollment. Please see Accounting Downpayment Info for more information on how the Accounting office considers Financial Aid during Enrollment.