Interested in meeting alumni in your area who have similar interests? Organize an Biola Meet Up!
These informal social gatherings allow alumni to develop connections with other alumni in your region. Be an alumni leader in your area and strengthen the connection of alumni to Biola University.
- Go paddle boarding
- Visit a museum
- Attend a concert
- Take in a lecture
- Run a 5K
- Meet for breakfast
All you have to do is come up with an idea, then simply fill out the Biola Meet Up planning form. Biola will market the event. Meeting Biola alumni in your area is fun and easy. Start here!
Note: Biola University will not process payments for the event. If ticket purchase is necessary, please provide web link information.
Recognition and Awards
We want to appreciate Biola Meet Up organizers! To thank you for strengthening the alumni community in your area, you’ll be recognized in the following ways:
Biola Meet Up Organizer Responsibilities
- Submit Meet Up Planning Form 6 weeks prior to event date
- Make arrangements for the event
- Act as point of contact for event planning and on the day of event
- Take photos and submit to Alumni Office
- Promote event through personal social media
- The events can range from very casual to formal (i.e sign in sheets)
Biola Alumni Office Responsibilities
- Review Meet Up Planning Form within 5 working days of submission
- Promote event via Biola social media
- Alumni e-newsletter (if applicable)
- Keep contact with event planner
- Provide a Meet Up “event box” sent to organizer 1 week prior to event, which includes
- Sign in sheet and name tags (if applicable)
- Biola University alumni sign
- Biola giveaways (e.g., pennants, license plate frames, pens, stickers, etc)