Student Account Refunds
Refunds for the fall semester will be processed beginning Feb. 9.
To request a refund, go to the link above and complete a Refund Request Form
- Log on to your Biola email in order to access the Refund Request Form.
- Please allow up to two weeks to receive your refund.
- Payments made by check or ACH require 10 business days to clear before funds are available for refund.
- PLUS loan refunds are payable to the borrower and are mailed to the borrower's address.
- If you have set up a Refund Profile on my.Biola.edu, your refund will be a Direct Deposit to your bank account on file. If no refund profile exists, a check will be processed (please allow up to six additional days for check processing and mailing time).
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-903-4760.
Set Up Your Refund Profile for Direct Deposit
- Log on to my.Biola
- Choose the Student Financials Tab (or Alumni, if no longer a student).
- Select Manage My Account.
- Choose eRefunds.
- Click on Set Up Account.
- Select Account Type.
- Complete the requested information.
- Read the Agreement and check “I Agree”.