Student Account Refunds
To request a refund, go to the link above and complete a Refund Request Form
- Log on to your Biola email in order to access the Refund Request Form
- Please allow up to two weeks to receive your refund.
- Payments made by check or ACH require 10 business days to clear before funds are available for refund.
- Payments made by credit card will first be refunded to that card before processing any other refund.
- PLUS loan refunds are payable to the borrower and are mailed to the borrower's address.
- If you have set up a Refund Profile on my.Biola.edu, your refund will be a Direct Deposit to your bank account on file. If no refund profile exists, a check will be processed (please allow up to six additional days for check processing and mailing time).
- Once a refund request has been submitted, the funds are no longer available to use for book purchases at the Biola Bookstore.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 562-903-4760.
Set Up Your Refund Profile for Direct Deposit
- Log on to my.Biola
- Choose the Student Financials Tab (or Alumni, if no longer a student)
- Select Manage My Account
- Choose eRefunds
- Click on Set Up Account
- Select Account Type
- Complete the requested information
- Read the Agreement and check “I Agree”