Student Account Refunds

Request a Refund of Credit

To request a refund, go to the link above and complete a Refund Request Form

Please Note:

  • Log on to your Biola email in order to access the Refund Request Form.
  • Please allow up to two weeks to receive your refund.
  • Payments made by check or ACH require 10 business days to clear before funds are available for refund.
  • PLUS loan refunds are payable to the borrower and are mailed to the borrower's address.
  • If you have set up a Refund Profile on, your refund will be a Direct Deposit to your bank account on file. If no refund profile exists, a check will be processed (please allow up to six additional days for check processing and mailing time).
  • If you have excess loan funds that you do not need for your educational expenses, we advise you to return them to the lender to reduce the amount of your loan. You may send an email to to request that.
  • If you have any questions, please email or call 562-903-4760.


Set Up Your Refund Profile for Direct Deposit

  • Log on to
    • Click on “Student Financials”
    • Click on “Refunds”
    • Click on “Manage Your Refund Account”
    • Click on “eRefunds”
    • Click on “Set Up Account”
    • Select “Account Type”
    • Complete the requested information
    • Read the Agreement and check “I Agree”