Students: To make a payment, go to: > Student Financials > Make a Payment.

Parents:  To make a payment or view account activity, click here. Please note that your student must grant you access as an authorized user to use this feature. To do this the student goes to: > Student Financials > Authorized Users.

You may mail your payment to:

Biola University
Attn: Cashier
13800 Biola Ave.
La Mirada, CA 90639

International Students: Biola University has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. 

Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.

By making your payment with Flywire you can:

  • Track your payments from start to finish
  • Save on bank fees and exchange rates
  • Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night

To get started, click or go to: to begin the payment process.

If you have questions about making an international payment visit

Biola University is required to report to the IRS receipt of cash or cash equivalence (i.e. money order, cashier's check, or travelers' checks) transactions when the total amount received is $10,000 or more in any given 12 month period in the course of the University’s business. Form 8300, *Report of Cash Payments Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, *will be filed with the IRS for each student when a reportable transaction is $5,000 or more to ensure full compliance with the IRS.