Biola offers three payment options for your semester expenses:
- Pay in Full
- 60% down payment + 1 installment
- 60% down payment + 3 installments
Plan to select one of these options during enrollment, when the semester payment is due. Fall payments are due August 15. Spring payments are due January 15.
Pay in Full
- Pay in full at enrollment. All charges for the semester are paid by August 15 for the fall semester and January 15 for the spring semester.
- Your payment includes tuition, class fees, university housing, meals, parking permit and health insurance, less authorized financial aid.
(Tuition+fees+housing+meals+parking+insurance) - financial aid = payment due
- If you choose to make a 60% down payment during enrollment, you are required to sign up for one of the payment plans shown below.
- Down payment includes 60% of tuition, class fees, university housing, meals, parking permit and health insurance, less authorized financial aid.
((Tuition+fees+housing+meals+parking+insurance) - financial aid)) x 60% = down payment
60% Down Payment + 1 Installment
- Fall semester: 60% down payment due August 15 with balance paid by September 15.
- Spring semester: 60% down payment due January 15 with balance paid by February 15.
- No finance charges are added to this plan.
60% Down Payment + 3 Installments
- Fall semester: 60% down payment due August 15 with balance paid in three installments due September 15, October 15 and November 15.
- Spring semester: 60% down payment due January 15 with balance in three installments due February 15, March 15 and April 15.
- Finance charges are assessed on the amount financed. (17.46% annually; 1.35% monthly)
How to Pay
Online: Biola accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and electronic checks.
- Students: Go to my.Biola > Student Financials > Manage My Account.
By mail: Checks may be mailed to the Accounting Office, 13800 Biola Ave, La Mirada CA 90639. Be sure to include the student name and ID number.
By phone : Call the Accounting Office at (562) 903-4760 to make a credit card payment.
Returned payments will be assessed a $25.00 fee.