The Accounting Department handles many services of the University, including:
- Accounts Payable
- Budget Administration
- Student Account Services (Bursar Office)
- Risk Management
We are located on the lower level of Metzger Hall. If we can assist you, please stop by, call, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
13800 Biola Avenue
La Mirada, CA 90639
Tel: (562) 903-4760
Fax: (562) 903-4748
Regular Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Student Account Refunds
Click here to learn about student account refunds, and how to set up your refund profile.
Refund requests for any remaining credit balance from the fall semester will be accepted beginning August 28.
Helpful information and links related to your school loans.
Graduating seniors must complete exit loan counseling.
Interterm payment is due by January 2
Spring 2014 Enrollment
View your spring charges
- Students log on to my.biola.edu>Student Financials>Manage My Account
- Parents and others log on as Authorized Users at https://secure.touchnet.com/C20436_tsa/web/login.jsp
- Account balances are subject to change as students make additions or changes
- Parking permits($120/semester) and health insurance ($920/semester) are billed when selected during online enrollment
January 3 – 15
- All students complete online enrollment at my.biola.edu>Enrollment
- Sign up for a payment plan with 60% down payment or pay in full
- Complete enrollment by January 15 to avoid $200 late fee
January 24, 4:00 p.m.
Classes will be dropped if enrollment is not complete
Last day to complete late enrollment
Enrollment Questions? Click here.
How to Pay Your Biola Bill
Students: To make a payment on your account, click here.
Problems with your online payment? Click here.
Parents & Others: To make a payment, click here. Please note that the student must grant you access as an authorized user to use this feature. To do this the student must go to my.Biola, "Student Financials" tab, "Manage My Account", "Authorized Users".
Online: Biola accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and electronic checks.
By mail: Checks may be mailed to the Accounting Office, 13800 Biola Ave, La Mirada CA 90639. Be sure to include the student name and ID number.
By phone : Call the Accounting Office at (562) 903-4760.
Returned payments will be assessed a $25.00 fee.